ÍNDICE DE CONTENIDOS
- Location: Kr.Valdemāra iela 18, Rīga, Latvia.
- Price: Each donuts from 0.69€.
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 08:00 – 20:00 | Sat: 10:00 – 20:00 | Sun: 10:00 – 18:00
- Cuisine: Donuts and sweets.
- Website | Facebook
- Review: Back in November 2014 my friends and I had the opportunity to spend a long weekend in Rīga. We’ve heard of Ze Donats before from other friends but we wanted to experience it by ourselves. The first sensation when you get inside is of a sweet smell (not to sweet, the nice sweet) and such a great atmosphere accompanied with newly roasted coffee. There are plenty of board games that you can ask too, and the music is not too loud, which makes of it a perfect place to relax, have fun with friends, read and/or study plus enjoy amazing Donuts. They are quite tasty and they have an amazing variety. They are in the Top 3 donuts I’ve tried in my life (and trust me here, I’m a donut-holic). I would totally recommend you to go there if you are into sweet things and would like to have a break or are looking for a refuge to spend few hours away from the cold winter in Latvia.
- The Final Mark: ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌ (7/10)