ÍNDICE DE CONTENIDOS
- Price: 1 starter + 2 main courses + 2 beers = 10 – 15 €
- Hours: Mon-Thu: 11:00 – 23:00 | Fri-Sat: 11:00 – 02:00 | Sun: 11:00 – 23:00
- Cuisine: Spanish cuisine.
- The Review: This one might be one of my favorite restaurants here in Kaunas. I’ve probably been here about 20 times and still like it (well, it makes sense, if I didn’t like it that much I wouldn’t probably have come that often). They opened in 2010 and at the beginning I was a bit curious about how would be the spanish cuisine here in Kaunas. Well, if you expect to have the typical patatas bravas or the best paella from Valencia you shouldn’t come here. Because basically, as it happens everywhere, you can’t find the exact meals in other places outside from the original country. But, even though they aren’t 100% as the originals (I’d rather qualify them with a well earned 91%) they are delicious. The service is quite good (even though sometimes, depending if it’s full or not you have to wait a lot) and they speak english fluently (something really helpful when it’s your first time here in Kaunas). The decoration brings you to a secret (well, not that secret since they are located in the main street) spanish spot with nice music and great lighting. It’s the perfect place to chill and enjoy a great meal. If you decide to go, I would recommend you to take the big spanish sandwich and of course, don’t forget the patatas bravas with alioli.
- The Final Mark: ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ (6/10)