Fateuser Eats: Rhodos (Kaunas, Lithuania)
- Location: Vilniaus g. 38, Kaunas, LT.
- Price: One starter + one main course + bread + drinks= 50-70Lt (14,5 – 20€).
- Hours: Mon-Sun 10:00 – 00:00.
- Cuisine: Greek Cuisine.
- The Review: Found in the heart of Kaunas’ old town, Rhodos is a new (2012) Greek restaurant. Really nice ambient with an exceptional food. I ordered the Dolma (a mixture of minced meat and rice surrounded by vineyard leave) which was especially delicious. Also I had the Pita (greek bread with olive oil) which was also really tasty. This last one is nothing really hard to make, but still. Great vibes accompanied with the dim light that you can see in the picture upwards.
- The Final Mark: ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ (7/10)